Friday, May 13, 2011

Umm... Okay?!

Well I guess Blogspot didn't like my last post? What in the world - that's a load of Bologna! I was pretty excited about my award too. I'm going to hold off on reposting it, simply because, we all know that nothing that's posted online ever really disappears. So I am going to keep my finger's crossed that it comes back.

Well Jade had her first vet appointment today! Little girl is 21.6lbs! Skinny minnie!
In the truck on the way there


She actually, believe it or not, loves riding in the car. She either sits there and acts all pretty or she sleeps. Jade is definitely going to be a great car buddy. She still is pretty protective, which I like, but she spends the majority of the day with me, attached to me.

On another note, I completed my first diy project and I promised pictures, so here they are:
 Before and After obviously. I like them a lot, I even got some extra fabric to change out the colors with when I get tired of them. Now, I am just trying to figure out how I want to decorate our bedroom and bathroom. I was thinking about getting some external shutters and hanging them up on the inside, above our bathtub where the window is for decoration, but I don't know about it anymore. I started thinking about putting up this Paris picture I love, but I'm not 100% sure that's what I want in there yet. I know, I know. It really isn't a big deal, I can always find a spot for it. I just want it to be pretty and relaxing in there. Our guest bath, which I will be sure to post a picture of soon, is beach themed, so I don't want to put another beach picture in the master bath. I'm sure I will figure it out, I just hope I will soon. I want our master bath, and bedroom, to be pretty, and light, and airy. Just a place for relaxation, ya know? I doubt it is going to be what I want anytime soon, really, but I can dream and play I guess in the mean time.

More importantly, I just want the guest bedroom and my office done soon. I am looking for an oversized stuffed chair for my office, and an end table. And then I just need to hang up things in the guest room and make it all pretty for when Erik's parents come down. I'm hoping to make some awesome finds this weekend. I do need to find a new vacuum.. because ours sucks! Big time! I HATE it! And I really am hoping to go to the home goods store and find some pretty things. Maybe some inspiration. :) I hope everyone has a great Friday and an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment