Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Addition

So there is a new addition to 'Our Family' you can say. And no, I am not pregnant. Yesterday there was Erik, myself, Funny Bunny and as of last night we added Miss Jade into our family. She seems to be getting into the family, okay. I've got my fears about it. I've had dogs all my life so that isn't an issue. Funny is pretty pissed about the whole situation, this is one bunny who really has an attitude and something to say about everything she has just always been that way. The dog could really seem to care less about her. So, hopefully it will work out. I'm pretty worried about the responsibility of it all, we can't just up and leave for a weekend or anything anymore. And we are always one couple that has been pretty spontaneous. But I just hope we made the right choice.

Anyways, meet Jade, the newest addition:

That's about all that's going on here. I hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment