Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another hump day..

This one car thing, sucks. I really don't know how couples deal with this, I know I sound like a completely spoiled brat. But seriously, before this I always had my car. Always. If Erik was at work and I needed to go get something for dinner, or I needed to go somewhere, or hell if I wanted to go somewhere. I could. Now.. I can't. I almost feel as if I am in a really nice jail. Lol. Okay that sounds a little drastic. But you get the point.

I don't get to go anywhere, unless Erik is home and wants to go. And honestly, he works 10 hour days so I can't blame him when I am dying to get out of the house and go anywhere, heck even WalMart starts sounding good, and he doesn't want to go. There are definitely joys to my job, especially since it made this move so much easier financially, and they are so flexible with me during our house hunt. But down here, I don't have a coworkers house to go to. I don't have anyone to work with.

On a positive note, music has been amazing lately. In case you don't know me, I get on these huge kicks out of no where. Like on anything. I was on a grilled cheese kick when I got down here, and a massive Ho-Ho kick, which I still am.. yummm!!! But I get on other kicks too, my newest is definitely back to music. I used to be a big music person, and now I am back to that. I can't work without music playing. It definitely makes the apartment feel not as lonely.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Because everyone knows when it's quiet you can't exactly help but think. I've been taking a lot of things for granted lately, or at least not appreciating them like I thought I would. I really need to refocus myself, and not get upset at the little things that occur or don't go the way I want them to go. I used to be such a laid back person and go with the flow and then deployments happened. No it isn't an excuse, just an explanation. Things like that change you.

I need to get my pretty little self back to work, hopefully the sun will come out, but according to the weather man we are getting nothing but thunderstorms. Dawg gone it! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment