Sunday, March 6, 2011

This week is the week..

Wow! So it's really here?! Moving day is Friday! I can't believe it. I honestly don't know whether or not to laugh or cry. I spent my weekend doing lunch with my mom on Saturday and some shopping. I will actually admit it, I did a lot of shopping this weekend. I went shopping with my mom on Saturday, and got some great things. I found this adorable key/coat hook that I have been wanting for forever and couldn't really find the 'one' but I did, thanks to TJ Maxx. I also found this beautiful turquoise blue wooden lantern for a candle and its big, but it was just one of those I need to have it type things.

OH! And the dollar store was super duper nice to me this weekend!! I got some gorgeous pot planters from their and some office things. I am really excited about having my own office, and plants! It was just a picture perfect shopping trips. I got great deals on everything I bought and am really happy about it all.

Overall it was a great last weekend in Virginia Beach, I do have to keep reminding myself that it isn't my last weekend. It's just a break from the area. I'm really looking forward to what Jacksonville will have to offer and what I will accomplish. So here is to enjoying the week, getting everything packed, and to starting fresh!

OH!!! The best news ever and I forgot to share it! I finished my semester with straight A's!! Whoo Hoo!! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment