Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thirsty Thursday ;)

I must say, I am really loving this Florida sunshine. Now I see why it's called the sunshine state.

My mind has been running a mile a minute since we got here, something that probably never will change until things are 'settled' in at the new house. I'm a big decorator, one of those typical little southern ladies you see at the Home Goods store, trying to decide if a certain piece will fit in, or if it's just a good excuse to redecorate the whole room. Yes, I am that person. And being here... not knowing weather or not we want to decorate is driving me crazy. I don't want to do a whole bunch of decorating if we are going to be moving out of here next month. It just wouldn't make sense.. and I know that. But staring at white walls all day is annoying.

Now, that Erik is back at work, finally. Don't get me wrong, I love that he is home and I love his friday's off. But as anyone in a long term, 'co-habitating' relationship knows, you just need some space. And well I can't excatly go anywhere since my Jeep is in Virginia Beach. But.. now that he is back at work, my schedule is finally getting back into a routine again. Thankfully.. it's nice to have my own routine again.

But anyhow, I need to get back to work. And on a seperate note.. I am really hoping my mailman shows up today with my checks.. this waiting game is not fun, and is certainely creating some stress. Oh!! I almost forgot, I can start shopping for horse stuff again :) Whoo Hoo!! I'm hoping to find a place with great board and get a horse soon.

Happy Thirsty Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment