Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boo- Watch.

October 26, 2010

The dreaded words every military (or navy) girlfriend dreads to hear, "Honey, I've got watch friday". Well they finally caught up to Erik since he's been back and he is back on the watch bill. It took about the same amount of time as it did following last years deployment. So now I have to give up the only luxury that the Navy has given us since he has been back, no watches. Oh well. I've gone months without seeing him, whats it matter for a few hours. I guess I can use this time as my girl time? Or just to relax? Enjoy some quiet? Problem is is that I'm home all day long working. Yes, its different I won't have to work, or I can work - the beauty of my job. Either way, I think maybe I will grow to enjoy watch time. Time to myself or time to clean. I've been wanting to start scrapbooking again but just waiting on lovebug to print off pictures from deployment. Or maybe I will just use it for gym time or yoga. I've really been needing to find time to get into the gym. Either way-- the Navy thinks its time to take every waking minute Erik has. I guess its just part of the navy girlfriend lifestyle. So what am I going to do friday night? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment