Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Struggling

It seems as if I am struggling with everything lately. We've done a lot of packing and the apartment is a complete mess, which I hate, and I know everything we do is essentially an accomplishment. But I'm struggling. I'm struggling to have the desire to want to get things done, struggling staying on top of school work. Heck I haven't even registered for the next 8 week classes for Florida.
I'm not sure why everything has been so hard this week, I can barely pull myself out of bed. I don't want to work, I don't want to eat, really and honestly I don't want to do anything. It really scares me. I just really want to give up some days.

I'm not sure why all of a sudden I am feeling like this. It's like everyday is a battle. I haven't gone to hot yoga in like a week. I really need to go, I felt so much better about myself and felt like a better person. Erik hasn't been helping much either. He doesn't ever seem to want to clean up after himself nor does he want to help around the apartment. It really isn't hard to keep a one bedroom apartment clean, but with him its as if I am constantly playing catch up. I don't have time to clean up after him all day, I work 30 hours a week. I have responsibilities. If I have to constantly clean up after him now, whats going to happen once we get into a bigger home? Ughh... I just don't know anymore. I try so hard and get no where. Its the most frustrating thing. I don't ever have time to myself anymore, especially since I haven't been to yoga, and that was my escape. I am either working, doing school work, or cleaning. I guess I am just frustrated and irritated. I will definitely be making my way to yoga tomorrow and hopefully things will get better here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment