Friday, November 12, 2010

School and Moving

Well thankfully its nearing the end of the semester. But.. school isn't over yet. I've got a paper coming up that's due, as well as another that's for extra credit (which I need!) I also have a few more assignments and tests coming up too. Not a ton of fun, especially when we have house hunting leave, starting 12/3. I don't know how I am going to do it, not a clue. But I've got to get it done. I've got one test due the 29th, a final n the 1st, a paper due by the 3rd, as well as 2 finals that I need to take during that time.

I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake by enrolling in 17 credit hours worth of classes for Spring Semester. We move down to Jacksonville March 10th, and I will still have a few classes I will be doing online from there. I just hope it will be bearable. I'm trying my hardest to graduate in the fall of 2011. It'd be nice to take a break, for a little bit, before starting back up.

I still have no clue what I want to do with my life- as far as a career. I've thought a little bit about teaching, but I think that all that grading, and fighting with kids who just don't care would be a little overwhelming. It's still a thought I'm considering. No clue, what grade level or subject I would want to teach. I was thinking high school - but I knew how I was in high school. I've considered nursing a little bit more, but I still don't think it would be something I would enjoy. I still feel like I have my heart set on physical therapy. I've also started considering becoming a vet tech, but there aren't a lot of job openings out there.

Anyhow.. back to school work for me. I'm so glad these early Saturday morning classes are almost over with, but I'm not looking forward to the stressful, jam packed weeks coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment