Friday, June 3, 2011

Ow! Ow! Owie!!

Ow! I hurt pretty stinking badly. I had a dentist appointment yesterday morning to get some cavities filled and man am I in a ton of pain! I basically lived off of Ibuprofen yesterday and I started my morning today with some Extra Strength Tylenol. I'm really hoping the pain is going to go away here soon, because I hate being in pain. I turn into a real crabby pants when I'm in pain. Not to mention it's the girly time of the month, so that doesn't help much either.

On a happier note, I've uploaded the pictures we took when Erik's parents were down this past weekend and I thought I'd share them with everyone.
In Saint Augustine.

At lunch at Pizzalley in Saint Augustine (awesome pizza!!)

Jade's first trip to the beach!

Erik, his mom, and I at the cannon's inside the Fort at Saint Auggie!

On the boat in the Saint John's river in Jacksonville, the sunburn was obviously starting by then!

Nothing's really too new with me. Puppy dog had her last puppy appointment today with the vet. She weighed in at a big 30lbs! So, she's gained 9 lbs since her last appointment 3 weeks ago! She's getting so big.

This weekend, will hopefully, fingers crossed, prove to be relaxing. I need to get some shopping and cleaning done but I am hoping for something just on the quieter side of things. I need summer clothes - it's Florida so it's summer year round, and I also need to get some clothes for my trip to Chicago for work. I'm actually pretty excited. It's only a three day trip, I'll leave Jacksonville on Monday and come home on Thursday. I'll get to meet those co-workers that are actually in Chicago and some other remote employee's. So I'm really looking forward to it. I've never flown before, so I'm really really nervous about that and pretty scared honestly. I also have never taken a Taxi, so I'm a little worried about that. But I am excited to see a new city and a new place. It'll be fun and Erik and I could use a little time apart, it's healthy.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a great weekend and an awesome Friday, and lets hope I'm not in much pain tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment