Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Positive Note..

Things are going to get better and I know it, they have to right? I think I need to start going things for myself, seriously. I'm starting yoga this weekend, and I am going to start going to the gym again. I need to get out of this house. I need to pamper myself every once in a while for my own sanity. School is on a major overload until March and then I am going to try and take things a little bit easier with it afterwords. I'm really hoping to be done with it before my birthday - for a little while at least.

So I promised I would do the photo catch up and have a minute to finally breathe. So here we go -

Day Two:

A picture of you and the person your closest with.

-Unfortunately I don't have a picture of myself and my mom or my dad. I don't know why, but my mother hates taking pictures so thats why I don't have one of us.

Day Three:
I love One Tree Hill, shown above. I also love Teen Mom :)

Day Four:
A Picture of your night.
I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Day Five:
A picture of your favorite memory. I'll post two :)


 Homecoming #1 - July 31, 2009
Homecoming #2 - July 28, 2010 

Homecomings will always be my favorite memory, there is something just so special about waiting 6+ months for that single kiss.

And I believe I am caught up now - And I'll be sure to take a picture tonight for Day Four.


No comments:

Post a Comment