Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One :)

Okay- So I am giving this photo challenge my best.

Day One: A Photo of yourself with 10 facts.

  1. I have a serious obsession with coach purses. :)
  2. I have curly hair, but never really appreciated it until recently.
  3. I'm pretty insecure with the way I look, and always want to lose weight.
  4. I am pretty goofy, silly, and crazy.
  5. Although it goes against blonde code, I do think, think a lot, about the future, life, everything.
  6. I enjoy being alone, at times, I am one of those girls who can road trip it by myself, but hate being stuck home alone.
  7. I'm super opinionated, I have strong beliefs and views.
  8. I don't have a lot of 'true' friends, in fact I can only count them on 1 hand
  9. My left eye is paralyzed slightly, its actually called Dwayne's Retraction Syndrome, it isn't severe like google shows you, it just doesn't move left. It's always been something I've been joked on and embarrassed of, but I'm trying to embrace it. There is no cure so it's easier to embrace than pout all my life.
  10. My birthday is 11.22.88 - it's all doubles, and I don't have one sign (if you believe in such things) I have two - I'm on the cusp of a Scorpio and Sagittarius.
  11. And a bonus - I still have no clue what to do with my life - career wise, I'm scared of failure, and just want those in my life to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment