Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Forever!

Oh my lanta, has it been forever and a day since I have been able to blog!

So things here have obviously been super crazy, I was so caught up in house work, work, RCIA classes, and wedding planning that when I did have time to blog and started typing - I just never finished. I promise I will post/work on those unfinished projects soon - I need to for my own good.

I just wanted to hop on and write something short, and share some wonderful news. After almost 8 months of wedding planning, and all that hellious stress it entails. Erik and I were married in front of God and all of our wonderful friends and family, on Saturday March 3rd! We leave for our honeymoon at the end of the month and we are both just so excited for this new chapter together!!

I won't say the day went off without a hitch, because there were definitely hiccups, but it was perfect for us and it was worth every night and day I was stressed and overwhelemed. So now we are just enjoying each other and newlywed life!!

I promise to give a real update soon, and to share pictures when we have some!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I wish you both a forever happy and forever long marriage!! :D

    ReplyDelete