Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our Wedding

Just like any bride would say, my wedding day was simply the best day of my life so far. It wasn't necessarly because everything went perfectly, because it surely didn't. But it was because it was the day that the love of my life and I were joined together as one in God. I wouldn't say I'm the most outward religious person, but that my friends, was the most powerful moment of my life.
We surely had hiccups, my mother and I argued most of the day. My day of cordinator forgot to pat down my dress after bustling it, so I had 'wings'. We were under a tornado watch, we were running late, they lost the prayer of the faithful we had written. And who knows what else I am forgetting to mention. But - in all it was perfect for us. We had the most amazing photographers in the whole world who were able to capture everything. We had our close family there, and we couldn't ask for more than that.











 




Obviously not all of the pictures, but pretty much sums it up. I'll post some details later if anyone is interested. But pretty much everything came together pretty exactly how I imagined it. And at the end of the day, we were married - which was all that mattered.

Married life is amazing, I love waking up to my husband every day. I love saying husband, I love hearing my new last name, I love seeing Mrs. It's so exciting and new. Granted, we lived together before we were married, and nothing has changed, but everything just feels so much more powerful now. Not that we didn't love each other before, but, it's just stronger I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment